Together is better with Microsoft Phone Link & Samsung
Stay connected and sync across your Samsung Galaxy smartphone and PC to text, access mobile apps, and pick up where you left off on your most recent projects.*
Link your phone. Sync your life.
Link your Samsung Galaxy smartphone to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls, and more—all right on your Windows PC with Microsoft Phone Link.* 1
Reply to texts with a keyboard or answer calls using the headset already synced to your PC. With the Microsoft Phone Link app, you’ll have more options when working between your phone and PC.1 2
Answer calls using the headset already synced to your PC. With the Phone Link app, you’ll have more options when working between your phone and PC.1 2
With the Phone Link app, you’ll be able to adjust settings on notifications, Bluetooth and volume, as well as skip and pause songs that are playing.1 2
Samsung Gallery and OneDrive
Keep your memories secured across devices. In your Samsung Gallery, turn on Sync to OneDrive to back up your photos and access them from your PC.2
Access files and photos across devices
Securely save, edit and share photos and files anytime, anywhere from any device with OneDrive. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage.
Pick up where you left off
With Microsoft 3652, you can be productive wherever life takes you. View, edit or share Word, Excel and PowerPoint files from your PC or phone.*
Get started with Link to Windows and the Microsoft Phone Link app
Learn how to connect Link to Windows on your Samsung device and the new Phone Link on your PC so you can stay productive wherever you are.*
Galaxy Book Pro 360
Galaxy Book Pro 360 5G features built-in, industry-leading 5G wireless technology so you can stay connected anywhere, even off the grid without Wi-Fi.3
Galaxy Book Pro
Introducing Galaxy Book Pro. The thinnest and lightest laptop in the Galaxy Book range with smartphone-like mobility.4
This Galaxy Book easily goes wherever you go. This portable and thin profile unfolds to reveal a wide workspace, complete with a narrow bezel to maximise the screen-to-body ratio.5
Discover all-new Samsung Galaxy devices
Ultra slim and premium look design to give you the freedom to move with its leading chipset performance, expandable storage and enhanced continuity.
Microsoft Phone Link replaces the Your Phone Companion app and allows you to filter your notifications, receive calls, and use your mobile apps on your PC. With updated design for Windows 11, Phone Link is reaching customers around the world.
The Phone Link experience starts on your PC with Windows 10 or Windows 11 and the Phone Link app. From your PC, you can connect to selected Android and Samsung devices with these two apps:
- Link to Windows (LTW) app for most Android devices.
- Link to Windows (LTW) app pre-installed on selected Samsung phones.
- You’ll see these names combined as Phone Link – Link to Windows in the Google Play Store and in the Galaxy Store. In the Microsoft Store, you’ll see Phone Link. This link between your device and PC gives you instant access to everything you love. Read and reply to text messages with ease, view recent photos from your Android device, use your favourite mobile apps, make and receive calls, and manage your Android device’s notifications right on your PC.
- Phone Link requires the following to work:
- A PC running Windows 10 April 2018 Update or later. If you're currently running the April 2018 Update, you will need to install the Phone Link app from the Microsoft Store. Any Windows version after the April 2018 Update will have the app preinstalled.
- An Android device running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or above.
Make sure to have both your PC and Android device nearby, turned on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi.
If you start from your PC:
- In the search box on the taskbar, type your phone, and then select Phone Link app from the results.
- Select Android.
- You’ll be asked to sign in to your Microsoft account (You'll need to be signed in to the same Microsoft account on both your Android device and PC in order to link your devices.)
- Once you're signed in, you'll be prompted to install or open the companion app on your Android device. To do this, open a web browser on your Android device and then enter the link that's displayed on your PC (aka.ms/yourpc).
- Sign in to the companion app with the same Microsoft account that you're signed in to on your PC. The app will then open to a screen that displays a QR code for you to scan—we'll come back to that.
- Once you've signed in, go back to your PC and select the I have the Link to Windows app installed on my phone checkbox. Then select the Pair with QR code button.
Note: If you'd like to pair your device without using a QR code, select the Pair manually button on your PC instead. On your Android device, you'll be prompted to enter the code displayed on your PC.
- A QR code will appear on your PC screen. On your Android device, the companion app should be open to a screen with a camera on it. Use this screen to scan the QR code that's displayed on your PC.
- Once your devices are linked, your Android device will prompt you for several device permissions. These permissions help you access content from your phone on your PC.
If you start from your Android device:
- Open a browser on your Android device, type aka.ms/yourpc in the browser, and then download the Link to Windows app. For selected Samsung devices.
- you'll be prompted to open Link to Windows instead, which is pre-installed on your Android device.
- Sign in to the companion app with the same Microsoft account you're signed in to on your PC (you need to be signed in with your Microsoft account on your PC in order to link your devices even though you're starting from your phone).
- After signing in, you'll be prompted to scan a QR code that's displayed on your PC. To get to it, on your PC, open a browser to aka.ms/linkphone
- Use the companion app's camera to scan the QR code that's displayed on your PC with your Android device to link your devices.
- You'll be asked for a series of device permissions to allow you to access content from your phone and on your PC.
- If you encounter issues installing the app,troubleshoot them here.