The cost-saving benefits of Microsoft 365
Cut licensing costs by more than 60 percent per user compared to a patchwork of point solutions through consolidation using Microsoft 365.1
- Consolidate a complex licensing structure.
- Eliminate redundant capabilities.
- Benefit from seamless, native deployment.
- Cut consulting, deployment, and integration costs with a single unified solution.
- Reduce device management cost and optimize IT administration.
- Improve IT efficiencies for new devices, apps, and infrastructure.
- Simplify onboarding with automated provisioning.
- Give digital workers the flexibility to securely work from anywhere.
- Lessen data breaches and protect identities, devices, apps, and data.
- Reduce security costs with pre-consolidated identity, endpoint management, and security solutions to advance zero-trust architecture.
See how Microsoft 365 customers are getting the most out of their IT investments
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
“Thanks to these synergies, our IT costs have dropped from 2.85 percent of net sales revenue to just below 1.4 percent of net sales revenue.”
Joshua Motsuenyane, Chief Information Officer
“The automation and orchestration inherent in Microsoft 365 E5 combined with the security of the tools was a differentiator for us.”
Lawrence Zorio, Vice President IT Information Security
Gogo Business Aviation
“We bought into the highest-level Microsoft suite of tools. Because they’re enterprise-level tools. They were going to help us with our productivity, with our security.”
Chris Szorc, Director of Information Technology
St. Luke’s University Health Network
“Being able to remediate risks, making those changes in seconds instead of days, is amazing. The morale of my team has gone up exponentially.”
David Finkelstein, Chief Information Security Officer
Dive into cost savings and business benefits
Save by consolidating to Microsoft 365 E3
Learn how an organization decreased per-user licensing spend by as much as 60 percent by eliminating redundant solutions and consolidating into a single, integrated cloud-first platform under Microsoft 365 E3.1
Explore the economic benefits of Windows 365
See how organizations can reduce the time it takes to provide a new worker with access to the corporate computing environment.2
Reduce support costs with Microsoft 365 E5
Explore how the enhanced communication and collaboration features in Teams and the reduced support needs users experienced after moving to Microsoft 365 E5 helped users be more productive.4
Save costs with Zero Trust solutions
See how organizations can improve their security posture, increase organizational agility, and empower their employees by using Microsoft solutions to implement a Zero Trust architecture.3
Six reasons to move to the cloud
Learn six compelling reasons why shifting your Microsoft 365 apps to the cloud is the right move for your business.
Managing the explosion of digital tools
Learn why managing technology is key to successfully supporting hybrid work, and why it’s crucial to track the hidden costs of digital tools.
Consolidate apps to improve savings
Learn how to approach app consolidation systematically to reduce costs, improve security, and increase productivity.
Subscribe to Microsoft 365 to start your cost-saving journey.
- Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft 365 E3, commissioned by Microsoft, October 2022. Results are for a composite organization based on 15 customers as stated in the linked study.
- Enterprise Strategy Group, Exploring the Economic Benefits of Windows 365, commissioned by Microsoft, June 2022.
- Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ of Zero Trust Solutions From Microsoft, commissioned by Microsoft, December 2021. Results are for a composite organization based on five customers as stated in the linked study.
- Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft 365 E5, commissioned by Microsoft, December 2020. Results are for a composite organization based on 10 customers as stated in the linked study.